Friday 22 March 2013

Is This What You Call Love ?

Photo courtesy  by Anand Ashok (beloved cousin)



 March 17 , Sunday    Time :12:45PM

I heard my dad screaming “its time for us to go”. In rush i wore my t-shirt and my blue jeans and spraying my deo expecting that i could meet some cute girls in the place i am going.
In front of the gate i raised my hand for waving a bye to my mom and saying “we will be back soon” on the way me and my dad talked about the place we were going. He said to me that we were going for a house warming which is two blocks away. So i snatched the gift packet from my dad so that he won’t take trouble holding it.
We reached the place. One of my dad’s best friend wished us and invited us in even though he was also a visitor like us. We met the house mistress        who was wearing a white saree welcoming other guest. My dad introduced me to her and i handed the gift packet to her which i was holding. We all entered the room and was astounded by the work of the architect. The architect had showed his talent in a really marvelous way. All the room looks spacious and also every bed rooms consist of a dressing room which we found different.
So we visited from rooms to rooms and we reached the top floor. The floor consist of a bed room ,hall and a door leading to terrace. We entered the terrace, the terrace also look big even the owner can add another room later if he wished to. The wind blow from the east and it was really a relief from the hot and humid climate.
On the way back i noticed a mom who was holding a child may be aged 8 years her child was a special child my ears noticed him calling his mother “AMMA AMMA”(MOTHER,MOTHER ) and the mom busy chatting with an aunty and didn’t notice his call. Aunty notices the child as he calling his mother and said it to her “YOUR CHILD WANTS SOMETHING” but still the mom was busy blabbering about something. I didn’t notice much about what she said.
It was then time for us to have food we met the owner of the house and he showed us the way to the place where food is being served. We went there choose five seats so that me my dad and his friend and family could seat all together and have food. The food served  was biriyani omg..!! my favorite. I noticed that the mom that i saw in the terrace along with the aunty came down to have food and sat opposite to me. I was so stunned that the mom and the aunty are still talking. I suddenly noticed the child in her arms, he was trying spit out something which irritated him. He succeeded spit the thing out and his face showed a sign of relief. Her mom is not noticing what the kid had been doing for past few hours i guess .even though the child had succeeded spitting out the thing  it made him messy his mouth and dress was drowned in saliva of the boy itself. I saw a man running towards him seeing all this he took his napkin from his pocket and wiped the mouth of the child and cleaned his dress. The child lot look liked him  made me understand that it was his dad. 
The man/dad took his child sat on the chair next to his wife and asked one of his friends to serve food a vegetarian food as his son is having trouble to eat  non veg. Friend served him with plain rice and sambar which is the main veg dish of south India.  Man/dad was crushing the food with all his efforts so that his son could eat in ease and Swallow without any trouble. The child was still calling his mother “AMMA AMMA” with his mouthful she looked at the child with no expression and turned to her food. His dad on the other hand started to smile seeing the innocence of a child.
Then a thought went on my head “ GOD ALWAYS LIKE WHO ARE SPECIAL,CRIPPLED AND ORPHANS AND THESE PARENTS ARE REALLY BLESSED TO HAVE A SPECIAL CHILD LIKE HIM.BECAUSE IT SHOWS THAT HOW MUCH GOD LOVE THEM AND BLESSED THEM WITH A CHILD LIKE HIM.HOPING THAT CHILD'S MOTHER WOULD UNDERSTAND THIS SOMEDAY. “

5 comments:

  1. a very thought-provoking first entry! Reading this post created for me a very visual experience, as if i were the one observing the child and happenings of the day, very well done indeed ! All the best and keep writing :) -kalyani

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is de 1st time i'm hearing abt a mom who doesn't care abt her own child... i wish de she soon changes... in betw, gud one bro- keep it up...!!! i hope people who read this care abt special children as thier own n dont look down on them- Prithika

    ReplyDelete
  3. superb... heart touching... aawsme work bro..carry on.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sachu u hav portrayed well the conditional Fathers love and brought out the different side of a mother's love for the child she has given birth. a brave attempt succeeded.

    ReplyDelete